8th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after PGDM?

Can i get any good job having done pgdm so sir i want correct information about it ?

11th May 2014, 02:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get good job after PGDM?

Yes, of course you can apply for the good job but i think you will not better job. For this you have to apply for the MBA course. After that it will be possible to apply for the good job and it is best to get good job for your bright future. As you have done diploma in management so i think you should do degree in this field and for this you have to apply for the MBA.

And for this you have to apply for the entrance exam there are so many entrance exams so you can apply for any of the exam in which you have to get good marks after that you will be able to apply admission in many good B school.

And i think it is best to do MBA from a best college after that it will be easy to get good job and you may get good job through the campus placement. So, it is best to take admission in best college.

There are so many entrance exams for MBA some are given below:
CAT
XAT
MAT
CMAT
GMAT
SNAP
ATMA

And there are also many other entrance exams for which you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?