28th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What is required to work in UK after PGDM? What type of job can I get there?

sir
Ihave done my Bachelor in Foreign Trade .Now I have taken admission in PGDM I want to work in London would u please suggest that what potential I required and what type of job I can get there

1st November 2011, 02:30 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is required to work in UK after PGDM? What type of job can I get there?

dear friend,
your trade is really good
so don't worry you surely get a lot of option in foreign countries so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 04:31 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: What is required to work in UK after PGDM? What type of job can I get there?

Respected sir,
as u are already bachelor in foreign trade and currently doing PGDM, there is a vast field of job opportunity for you. for being employed in UK, u have to first obtain an WORK VISA for UK. It will be better for yoy to first got an offer letter from India and then go for Uk. You can work in Finance sector, International business, Marketing management , oversea trading etc.... sectors..
these are some helpful websites for you:

http://www.careerjet.co.uk/international-trade-jobs.html
http://www.jobisjob.co.uk/london/foreign-trade/jobs
http://jobs.trovit.co.uk/jobs/foreign-trade-uk

all the best for a bright future.
7th February 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i m persuing pgdm with marketing and international business and i want to work abroad after complition of my pgdm so guide me how can i work abroad
28th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am doing pgdm (II) semester from VGBS,Pune and I want to take International Business (IB) can I get good oppurtunity after the course if I would not placed by the institute. plese suggest me.
14th May 2012, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapan100 View Post
dear friend,
your trade is really good
so don't worry you surely get a lot of option in foreign countries so
best of luck.
Hi Please can you let me which further study need to go after pgdbm course and on pgdbm course which kind of job i can get
1st June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done BSc(Agriculture), then PGDM in Agriculture and now working in an Agrochemical company. Can I get a job in USA?
11th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my PGDM in 2009 and working with Asian Paints Ltd. since then. I am looking for any opportunity to work in European countries to help my career boost up. Kindly guide me on this. Thank you.
19th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done pgdm dual with marketing and hr,is there any oppurtunity in abroad i can avail?
6th November 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my B.Com from Mumbai University. I have completed PGDM in Finance.
With above qualification, can I get a job UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?