7th February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Courses after PGDM (HR) to get faster job?

I have done my pgdm hr & pm from through distance education.now what course should I do to get a job as fast as possible.

11th February 2014, 09:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses after PGDM (HR) to get faster job?

There are many courses available after successful completion of your PGDM in Human Resources department.I think with the HUMAN RESOURCES courses,you have got good knowledge about the software industry.In the corporate sector you may find very good number of jobs in Human Resources (HR) department.You may go for the short term course such as Management Development Programs(MDP).

It would be an added advantage of doing the above MDP courses,when only you done from the Indian Institute of Management.The best IIM’s offer this this course are IIM Ahmedabad,IIM Calcutta,MDI Gurgaon and more.Generally these short term will last for the 3 days to the 3 weeks.In your career you may go for the career in Acadmics ,Research and Development.So that you may get explore Ph.D in management in the Human Resource department.

So soon after completion of your above courses after PGDM you can find your employment in the Software Multinational companies.They are such as HCL,Tata consultancy Services,Cognizant Technologies,HP,Dell,Accenture and more.so that with the experience you may receive in future you can then find a very good career in this.So that you can even demand for the good salary range.
7th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCom graduate working in supervisory cadre for past 10 years in public sector. Is it helpful to go into private sector after doing PGDM in HR in distance education
14th June 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have done pgdbm in hr but now i have a gap of 9 Years want to enhance my studies and join job wat is the best option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?