15th April 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges without NET/SLET?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know that without qualifying NET or SLET we can apply for Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges as a Lecturer? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  4. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  12. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  13. Top 20 Institutes for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in India
  14. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  15. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  16. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  17. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  18. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?

19th April 2016, 10:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges without NET/SLET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I would like to know that without qualifying NET or SLET we can apply for Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges as a Lecturer? Kindly tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in government diploma college in Tamil Nadu.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.

9th February 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges without NET/SLET?

I have done B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering during 2005. But i have worked as an assistant professor in engineering college during june 2009 to jan 2016.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?