23rd March 2023, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech in Australia after completing 10th basis Diploma?

Hello, I am 1st year student of diploma I want to do my btech in Australia can I do that after completing my 10th diploma.

25th March 2023, 04:38 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I do BTech in Australia after completing 10th basis Diploma?

As you have completed your Diploma in Electronics and Communications, you can pursue B. Tech course from abroad i.e. Australia or any other country. You would require IELTS score of 6.0 bands along with your 12th pass certificate. There is no lateral entry available for International Students in B.Tech in Australia.
26th March 2023, 09:48 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I do BTech in Australia after completing 10th basis Diploma?

No, it is not possible to do a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course in Australia after completing a 10th basis diploma. In Australia, a 10th basis diploma is equivalent to a Certificate III qualification, which is considered a vocational education and training (VET) qualification.

To pursue a BTech course in Australia, you need to have completed your high school education or an equivalent qualification, such as a diploma in engineering or a related field. You also need to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements, which vary from one university to another.

However, you can consider enrolling in a diploma or advanced diploma program in engineering or a related field in Australia. These programs are designed to provide you with hands-on training and practical skills that are highly valued in the industry. Upon completion of the diploma program, you can either enter the workforce or progress to a BTech program if you meet the entry requirements.

Before applying for any course in Australia, it is important to research the admission requirements, eligibility criteria, course fees, and other relevant details. You can also seek advice from education consultants or counselors to help you make an informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?