25th July 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Diploma in Teacher Training course after 12th?

I have completed 12^th with 43% and after that done diploma engg in electronics of 3years, can I go for diploma in teacher training and after that appear for ctet?

6th April 2016, 11:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Diploma in Teacher Training course after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12^th with 43% and after that done diploma engg in electronics of 3years, can I go for diploma in teacher training and after that appear for ctet?
Yes, you can do the course in Church Park Anglo – Indian Teacher Training School Chennai. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 and should have studied STD I – XII in English medium. There is an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Click Here.

You can also study the Diploma in Programme in Teacher Training in Annai Veilankanni's Teacher Training Institute. The duration of the course is 2 years. The website link is Click Here.
16th August 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma engineering in applied electronics and instrumentation can i go for teacher training after that appear for cter
4th June 2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

diploma in computer teacher training course allowded institutions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?