20th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to write SGT exam after Teacher Training course?

I completed my intermediate with commerce, I want to take admission in Teacher Training Course. after completion of this Teacher training course is it possible to write SGT exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to write the entrance exam for Teacher training course?
  2. Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com and B.Ed?
  3. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?
  5. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  6. Can I write CTET exam after doing diploma in Montessori Teacher Training and Child Education Care
  7. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  8. Colleges for B.Ed in Coimbatore for BSc IT passed students?
  9. Am I eligible for SGT after completing B.Ed? Is PG required for SGT post?
  10. Short courses after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the duration of the teacher training and B.A English?
  12. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  13. Am I eligible to write Dsc(SA) and Dsc(SGT)? I've completed B.Com and B.Ed(social) and have eligible marks in TET
  14. Have I lost my age for NET? Possibility of research career Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to become a teacher after passing B.Tech? Is it necessary to write NET or TET to become a teacher
  16. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  17. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  18. What should I do to write the TET exam this year? I am working as a teacher in a reputed English Medium School
23rd January 2018, 11:36 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write SGT exam after Teacher Training course?

You need to have class 12th or intermediate qualification along with D.Ed approved by NCTE for SGT exam.

Hence, just make sure you have the above qualification, if you are interested in becoming a secondary grade teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?