16th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?

I am studying diploma in electronics, after completion of diploma,i want to join in aeronautical. What should i do? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Am I eligible to join Aeronautical with diploma or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  10. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?
  14. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  15. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  17. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  18. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
16th June 2015, 01:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma in electronics, after completion of diploma,i want to join in aeronautical. What should i do? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Am I eligible to join Aeronautical with diploma or not?
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering so you are not eligible for Graduation course in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

List of the best college for Aeronautical Engineering in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

IIT, Kharagpur 721302 (WB)

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences

School of Aviation Science and Technology

Punjab Engineering College

IIT, Kanpur
16th June 2015, 05:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?

No it is not possible. As you completed your diploma course through Electronics trade then you are not allowed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course. You are only allowed to take admission in electrical engineering as you have same trade in diploma.

If you really passionate towards aeronautical engineering then i suggest you to get admission on the behalf of 12th standard. If you didn't complete it then you may complete it through NIOS. After that you need to give a entrance test which is conducted for engineering aspiring candidates i.e. Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (JEEE).

Your score in JEEE will decide that either you will get seat in your desiring trade or not. So you need to work hard to get your desirable career option.

You also have an option to join b.tech course in electrical trade by using your diploma. Here you need to give Lateral Entry Engineering Test for getting admission in engineering college. Through this entry scheme you will get admission in 2nd year of b.tech directly.
19th June 2015, 04:53 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.No, you cannot choose Aeronautical engineering in your graduation by doing Electronics course in your diploma.

2.The course you are eligible after doing diploma in Electronics are as follows.

->Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
->Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)
->Information Technology(INF)
->Electronics and Control Systems Engineering(ECS)
->Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering(ETC)
->Electronics and TeleMatics(ETM)

3.These are the course which you can choose in your graduation with electronics subject in your diploma.

4.So you are not eligible to do aeronautical engineering.

Hope this information is helpful to you......................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?