1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Corporate if completed 3 years Computer Science Diploma course on 10th basis?

Sir,
I have done my 10th and after that I did my 3 years Diploma in Computer Science. I wanted to do B.Tech but I have no enough money. I want to make my carrier in Corporate. So please tell me that what I should do because I have not degree of 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  4. Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  6. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  8. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%
  10. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  11. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Can I directly do software engineering without reading 11th, 12th
  13. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  14. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  15. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma computer science at an age of 29 years?
  16. Any jobs for diploma failed candidates in diploma computer science
  17. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D course in regular basis having completed ME in Computer Science in the year 2011? Duration of this course? Can I switch to Part time Ph.D course after 1 or 2 years?
1st January 2016, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Corporate if completed 3 years Computer Science Diploma course on 10th basis?

You can apply for job in IT companies on the basis of your diploma in computer science. There are many small IT companies these days which recruit diploma holders for various kind of jobs related to IT field.

Selection will be based in the performance in the interview. Just upload your resume on job portals through your profile. You can apply for job through job portals and they will call you for interview if you are shortlisted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?