23rd March 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma program in nautical science after diploma in electrical engineering?

Hello Im in 2nd year of diploma in electrical engineering.. and i want to join navy. Can i join nautical science after diploma in electrical engineering

26th March 2023, 12:46 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I join diploma program in nautical science after diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes, you can join the diploma program in nautical science after completing your diploma in electrical engineering. However, you will need to check the eligibility criteria of the specific institution offering the nautical science program.

In general, most institutions require candidates to have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. However, some institutions may consider candidates who have completed a diploma in engineering as well.

You will also need to fulfill other eligibility criteria such as age limit, medical fitness, and eyesight standards. Additionally, you will need to clear an entrance examination and an interview before being admitted to the nautical science program.

It is recommended that you research different institutions and their eligibility criteria to make an informed decision. Additionally, you can consult with a career counselor or a navy recruitment officer for guidance.
26th March 2023, 08:19 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I join diploma program in nautical science after diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes, it is possible to join a diploma program in nautical science after completing a diploma in electrical engineering. However, it is important to note that admission requirements may vary depending on the institution and country, and it is advisable to check with the specific institution you are interested in for their specific admission requirements.

In some cases, additional coursework or qualifications may be required in order to meet the admission requirements for a diploma program in nautical science. For example, some programs may require candidates to have completed specific science courses, such as physics and mathematics, or to have a certain level of physical fitness.

Therefore, it is important to carefully review the admission requirements for the specific diploma program in nautical science you are interested in applying to, and to ensure that you meet all the necessary prerequisites before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?