7th February 2022, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after polytechnic (mechanical)?

Dear sir I am Amit bhandari I have completed polytechnic with 78% aggregate. And I have also completed my 12th. But sir I have less marks in English in class 12th,so can I join Indian air Force via polytechnic...!!!!! Please help sir........!!!

[email protected]
Contact no.- 9675517579/8938967862

8th February 2022, 05:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after polytechnic (mechanical)?

After completion of diploma courses in mechanical engineering, you can join Indian Air force through Airman in Group X Technical.
Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognised institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
8th February 2022, 07:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

° After completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical.

° Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.
9th February 2022, 05:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering course from a recognised board/ Institute.

To join Indian Air Force you have to appear in NDA examination by following the eligibility criteria maintained below:-

You should be an Indian national.

You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, and Mathematics subjects from a government recognised board.

You should be in the range of 16.5 to 19.5 years and should be an unmarried male candidates.

You should be physically as well as mentally fit.
10th February 2022, 09:25 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

After completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical. Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.
11th February 2022, 11:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I join Indian Air Force after polytechnic (mechanical)?

i) Candidates with an Engineering degree in requested trade with minimum 60% marks. ii)Candidates in their final year can also apply provided they produce their original degree and do not have any backlogs.

Total vacancy 83
Job Location All over India
Mode of Application Offline
Level National
Website www.indianairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?