27th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NIOS or diploma after completing my secondary exam aging in 10th?

Sir/Mam,

I would like to join polytechnic college for diploma in mechanical engineering but I have got 47% 10th from wbcse(west began board) and the needed marks for diploma is 50% so can I join national open schooling(nios) to clear my marks.will the college accept this for diploma course??

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  2. Can I do FTII Diploma course being a NIOS candidate?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  4. What should I opt to study in Higher Secondary being a NIOS student with mentioned subjects?
  5. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  7. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  8. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  9. Am I eligible to go abroad for studies if I have completed my secondary studies from NIOS board? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) being a 10th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  14. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  16. Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?
  17. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
27th October 2016, 01:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NIOS or diploma after completing my secondary exam aging in 10th?

Yes, NIOS is a recognized qualification for pursuing various courses like diploma and degrees. You just need to fulfill the subject criteria according to the course's eligibility.

Hence, you can try to apply for improvement or go for NIOS, if you are not getting admission due to less marks.
27th October 2016, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NIOS or diploma after completing my secondary exam aging in 10th?

I am happy to tell you that you can join Diploma courses at this instant after scoring 47% of marks in class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for three years Diploma courses.
27th October 2016, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I would like to join polytechnic college for diploma in mechanical engineering but I have got 47% 10th from wbcse(west began board) and the needed marks for diploma is 50% so can I join national open schooling(nios) to clear my marks.will the college accept this for diploma course??
After completion of 10th standard, you can apply for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma course.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?