22nd September 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Friends,
I am Akshay. I am more interested in Drawing from my childhood. Now I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. At present I like to join in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. By Diploma qualification do I am eligible for this course? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  4. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if secured 48% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  10. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  14. Eligibility to study Master's Degree in Design for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?
  15. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  18. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
1st October 2015, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am Akshay. I am more interested in Drawing from my childhood. Now I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. At present I like to join in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. By Diploma qualification do I am eligible for this course? Please guide me.
You have completed diploma in Civil Engineering, so you are not eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam.

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam in government college of Chennai.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?