29th December 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in ECE if completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

dear sir
i had completed iti electronics mechanic,
can i do diploma in ECE?
any entrance test to join in diploma?
please clarify me.

1st January 2015, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in ECE if completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Yes you are eligible for admission in a Diploma in ECE course. As an ITI Diploma holder you will be eligible for Polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by various state technical councils.

ITI Diploma holders are eligible for admission in 2nd year of the Diploma in Engineering course. Therefore, apply for any polytechnic entrance specially for the one which is related to your home state as you will have greater chance of getting admission in a Government Polytechnic.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam because you are definitely eligible for the entrance exam and all you have to do is get a good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?