3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering?

Hello friends, I am a student of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in BTech. I want to go for Biomedical Engineering in BTech. So, can I study BTech with Biomedical Engineering after my Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering?

6th October 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a student of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in BTech. I want to go for Biomedical Engineering in BTech. So, can I study BTech with Biomedical Engineering after my Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering?

Yes, you can study BE or BTech Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course. You can study the course in many colleges like LPU, SSN College of Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, etc. You have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study BE/BTech Biomedical Engineering. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the BE/BTech course.

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

SSN College of Engineering - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?