26th October 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Computer Science on 10th basis?

I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 43% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do Diploma course. I have an interest in Computer Science. So, I am eligible to apply for Diploma course in Computer Science.

31st October 2018, 09:14 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Computer Science on 10th basis?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Computer Science course on 10th basis. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science course. Admissions to Diploma in Computer Science course are done through entrance examinations like JEXPO, POLYCET, etc.,.
31st October 2018, 04:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study diploma in Computer Science on 10th basis.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 10th standard are eligible to pursue this course. This course can also be pursed after 12th science Study Schooling too( mathematics group)

Admission process:-

Seats will be allotted to deserving students on the basis of marks scord by them in 10th board examination .

The duration of this course is 3 years.
31st October 2018, 05:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can study Diploma in Computer Science on the basis of 10th.

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Computer Science are as follows:-
Candidate must have done Matriculation or its equivalent with Science, Mathematics and English subjects with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised Educational Board.
31st October 2018, 05:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Diploma course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board. It is three year course. So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
31st October 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 43% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do Diploma course. I have an interest in Computer Science. So, I am eligible to apply for Diploma course in Computer Science.

Yes, you can study a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering on 10th basis. Those students who have passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study a Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in various polytechnic colleges. You have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. Duration of the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course is three years.
31st October 2018, 07:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for admission in three year diploma course.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for admission.

The required minimum aggregate and age limit varies with examination. So, kindly visit the official website for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?