2nd January 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?

Hello everyone
after 12th can i study diploma in hospital management??? i live in guwahati.. and i want to fulfill my courses either in kolkata or pune!!! if you dont mind, can you please also direct me the way to the best colleges for diploma hospital management??????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master of Hospital Management after completing B.Com? List of colleges in Goa?
  2. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  4. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  5. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  6. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  7. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  8. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  9. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.?
  11. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  13. List of colleges in Pune which offers Diploma in Hotel Management?
  14. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  15. What are the scopes after completing hospital management? I am pursuing graduation
  16. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
21st January 2017, 07:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
after 12th can i study diploma in hospital management??? i live in guwahati.. and i want to fulfill my courses either in kolkata or pune!!! if you dont mind, can you please also direct me the way to the best colleges for diploma hospital management??????

Yes, you can study Diploma in Hospital Management course after completion of 12th class.

The list of colleges offering the course in Kolkata is given below;

Hotel Hindustan International - Official Website

NIPS School of Hotel Management - Official Website

BNG Hotel Management - Official Website

Scott Hotel Management Institute - Official Website

The list of colleges offering diploma in hotel management in Pune is given below;

ICE College of Hotel Management - Official Website

Arihant Group of Institutions - Official Website

Janki Devi Education Society - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?