21st October 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?

hello all
i want to know what about the fees details of study
hospital management course and give me a
loan details for study through our hospital management
thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  3. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  4. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  5. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  7. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  8. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  9. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  10. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  11. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  12. How is hospital management different from healthcare management?
  13. Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?
  14. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  15. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  16. How to do Hospital Management course? I am studying B.Pharmacy 4th year
  17. How to go for hospital management course? I have done my BDS
  18. How to go for hospital management course after doing BDS?
5th May 2017, 11:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?

The hospital management course will consist of 6 semester. In the first semester the candidate have to pay Rs. 58,000 and the rest of the semester the candidate need to pay Rs. 35,000. Total fees will range between Rs. 2,30,000- 2,40,000. The above mentioned fee is based on Future Institute of engineering and management. The borrower can get the education loan from the bank without paying any processing charges and can get the loan amount without any security if taken within Rs. 4 Lac. The borrower needs to show the necessary documents like the admission letter, educational documents, id proof, address proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?