2nd August 2011, 02:10 PM
suganyajaisy.528

Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?

sir
iam suganya studying BE computerscience prefinalyear.i want to know the government jobs relate to cse.there is any possibility jobs in EB.i want clear information about the jobs .and i like to study MBA. what is the best course
in MBA .can i study hospital management course after completing BE.give some ideas please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take MBA hospital management after BSW
  2. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  4. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  5. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  6. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  7. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  9. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  10. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management -- [New]
  11. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  12. Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?
  13. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  15. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  16. What course should be done after B.Com. for a good career? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
  18. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
15th January 2017, 09:23 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?

Electricity Board is sometimes known as EB. This is the only abbreviation that I can think of you are pointing at. Believe me, in a country like India it is really difficult to fetch a government job and it becomes even more tougher when you do not have any sort of reservation or quota in the seats.

However, there are people who crack exams and give interviews and take the proper route to getting government jobs. They would be in many forms. As such, every state has an electricity board and therefore they send out notifications from time to time based on the number of vacancies they have in their teams.

Government jobs need to ensure that whatever they do, their offerings should be neutral and should not be based on any bias. Therefore, they always send out notifications through national news papers and/or the news paper Employment News. You please direct yourself to this link from time to time to check the vacancies regarding any of the state EBs.

Here are a few basic eligibility criteria that you may consider before applying for any EB jobs:

1. You must be a minimum B.E / B.Tech in any of the Electrical streams such as EEE, ECE, Electrical Engineering etc with a score of 6.0 CGPA and above to be able to sit for the EB Exams.

2. There should not be any kind of back logs pertaining to your B.Tech

3. You must have done it from any of the recognised colleges / universities.

4. You must have already completed your course or in your final year of B.Tech to be able to take this further.

If you have yourself satisfy all these 4 point, then you can take up your candidature for EB.

Furthermore, if you wish to do MBA then the minimum requirement stays pretty much same. Except for the fact that you have to sit for exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP etc and crack these.

Again, more rounds of interviews and group discussions would need to be dealt with such that after cracking them you would be granted admission in the top MBA colleges in India. Thus, even this is a very good option. In fact, it is better than the above.

Here are the top MBA colleges in India: IIMs, IITs, NMIMS, SP Jain, IMT Ghaziabad, XLRI, XIMB, FMS, IIFT, etc

Also, these colleges have the best of placements from top corporate houses across the country. Here are the streams in which you can do your MBA: Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Analytics.

Frankly speaking, Hospital Management Course is NOT at all recommended as it has very little scope in India and the best option that would suit you is MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?