8th June 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management if failed in 12th Science?

Respected Sir, I failed in 12th Board exam and I am a Science student. So, I am planning to study Diploma course in the specialization of Hotel Management. I would like to know that can I study this Diploma course? Please tell me immediately.

12th June 2019, 04:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management if failed in 12th Science?

No, you cannot study diploma in hotel management if failed in 12th science.

If you are fail in 12th board exams, then there is no chance to get admission in Hotel Management course.

To get admission in hotel management course, then you have passed in 12th standard.

So please clear the 12th exams first, then you will get admission in hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?