17th August 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Immunology course along with B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Hello,
I am pursuing my B.Sc in Biotechnology. I have heard about the course of Diploma in Immunology. I would like to know that can I do this Diploma course along with my B.Sc? I am studying my B.Sc in Coimbatore. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Immunology? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  4. Requirements to study Immunology course in USA?
  5. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  6. Is it important to opt for Maths as my 11th subject along with science?
  7. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  8. Which country is the best to study MS Biotechnology(Immunology)?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical UniversityM.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the difference between Microbiology and Applied Microbiology? Which one is better?
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?
  13. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  14. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  15. Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  17. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  18. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
29th November 2015, 03:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Immunology course along with B.Sc(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing my B.Sc in Biotechnology. I have heard about the course of Diploma in Immunology. I would like to know that can I do this Diploma course along with my B.Sc? I am studying my B.Sc in Coimbatore. Please help me to know about this.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Immunology course after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology. In order to get admission for Diploma in Immunology, the candidate must have done their 10+2 in science stream from a recognized board or school in India. The admission of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?