26th September 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?

I have done B.Sc in biotechnology please suggests me to do M.Sc in nutrition with universities name in correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  3. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  4. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  5. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  7. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
  8. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  13. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  14. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  15. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  16. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  17. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  18. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
31st August 2017, 08:42 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in biotechnology please suggests me to do M.Sc in nutrition with universities name in correspondence

As you have completed your bachelors in biotechnology and want to go for M.SC in nutrition, then here below are details regarding post graduate degree in nutrition:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC nutrition is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of M.SC Nutrition Course:- Duration of post graduate degree in nutrition is 2 years.

Job Options for you after M.SC Nutrition:-

>> Nutrition sales executive.

>> Nutrition product manager.

>> Community dietician.

>> Management dietician.

>> Nutrition research scientist.

>> Nutrition sales executive.

>> Clinical dietician.

List of Universities Offer M.Sc Nutrition Through Distance Learning:-

1). Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad.

2). Kota Open University Rajasthan.

3). Nalanda Open University Patna.

4). Karnatka State Open University Mysore.

5). Netaji Subhas Open University Kolkata.

6). Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Nasaik.

7). Indira Gandhi Open University Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?