22nd September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?

hello Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and i want to go for ph.d from abroad like germany,uk or us under some project of immunology.
I want to know about the fee details,scholarships, and about scientists who can be my guide.....
ritu mor

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  6. Phd in immunology, any scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it difficult to do PhD in Abroad if haven't applied for any project work being a M.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  8. What are the course options available to do abroad after completion of M.Com?
  9. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  11. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  12. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured admission in PhD(Astronomy) course in UK? -- [New]
  15. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  16. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  17. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  18. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
4th October 2018, 12:51 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?

For doing PhD in microbiology abroad, you need to qualify the GRE (Graduate Record Exam). This is an exam a student needs to appear for to take an admission to graduate school (which will be research in your case).

You need to qualify both the general GRE as well as subject GRE. With the score and rank in GRE you can apply to various PhD programs available. They will conduct an online interview for your admission where you have to be specific about your field of interest.

Few countries like Germany assess your English level. For that you need to appear for the TOEFL language test.

Apart from these, many universities abroad provides a teaching assistant-ship (TA) where you need to teach undergraduate students. This adds valuable practical experience. You can also choose to be a research assistant (RA), in case, you don't want to go into teaching.

Generally, Germany has a low fess for PhD which is around 200-300 euros. However, PhD fees differ from country to country and also from university to university.

They take admission to PhD program only if they have a project from where they will pay you a fellowship. If they don't have a project they will not take any admission.

Many top universities and research institutes are present in Germany or UK. Check every university's website and the projects available before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?