17th August 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Medical Microbiolgy. I want to do Diploma in Immunology. Can you please tell me about the universities in India which are providing this course? Please let me know about the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  2. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  3. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  4. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  5. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best universities in India to do masters in Microbiology?
  7. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  8. List of top universities which offer UG course in India, Songalore, Malaysia, Australia?
  9. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy in India?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  13. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  15. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  18. List of universities which offer PG Diploma in ENT to BHMS Doctor in India?
31st August 2015, 02:47 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India? Procedure to apply?

List of universities which offer Immunology Diploma course to B.Sc(Medical Microbiology) graduate in India :

Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Affiliation:Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Contact No:011 - 26165060

Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur

Year Founded:1955
Contact No:0761 - 2370951
Email[email protected]

Government Medical College, Surat

Affiliation:Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Contact No:0261 2244175,2208373
Email:[email protected]

Amity University, Noida
Contact No:0120 - 2445252
Email:[email protected]
Location: Block – J2, Ground Floor , Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201303

To apply just visit the related college and ask for admission form. You can also download admission form online. Fill the form and submit it along with required documents like 10th and 12th passing certificate and marksheet, Migration Certificate, B.Sc marksheet and degree, date of birth certificate.
Candidate have to pay the fee at time of submission of the form.
College will inform you about the admission status through email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?