9th December 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?

Dear Sir,
I want to study Food Technology in Diploma. I just want to know that this stream is available in Diploma or not? I am going to appear my 10th Board exam. Kindly help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  2. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
  4. Food Technology related courses to study for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  5. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  6. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  7. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
  12. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  13. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  14. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  15. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  16. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. What should be the next step after completing diploma in food technology?
  18. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [New]
13th December 2015, 12:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to study Food Technology in Diploma. I just want to know that this stream is available in Diploma or not? I am going to appear my 10th Board exam. Kindly help me to know about this.
No, you are not eligible for Diploma in Food Technology after completing 10th standard. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Food Technology is a pass in 12th Science group with 50% marks. So, you have to complete 12th in science group to study Diploma in Food Technology.
12th October 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?

I have selected food technology as my first priority but i have only completed my 10th then will I get chance for second priority?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?