8th February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?

Hello Myself Reva Chauhan. I am studying diploma in medical lab technology final year course. I want to do bsc-mlt on the basis of diploma only after 10th. Is it possible to study bsc-mllt on the basis of 10th and diploma and not 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Want to join in indian army after Bsc Medical lab technology
  2. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  3. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  4. List of top colleges providing MSc in Cytology or Hematology? I have done BSc in MLT medical lab technology
  5. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  6. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college of Haryana after passing diploma in Medical lab technology?
  7. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  9. How to become a Medical Lab Technologist after B.Sc. graduation?
  10. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  11. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  12. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  13. Medical lab technology colleges in mumbai affiliated to mumbai university?
  14. Will I be able to write Government Job Exam at the age of 37?
  15. What are the other fields in Biology than MBBS? What is the future of Biotechnology?
  16. Which courses should I join after 12th? Is it better to study abroad?
  17. Best courses after 12th standard with science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about the Biotechnology entrance exam? I am a student of class 12th PCB
9th February 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?

If you have diploma in medical lab technology then you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in B.Sc Medical Lab Technology through entrance exam.

There is entrance exam conducted for admission in B.Sc MLT course and you have to apply on a prescribed application format.
9th February 2016, 08:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?

No I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Sc MLT course after the completion of your 10th class or Diploma degree. The minimum eligibility in order to pursue the course is +2 level of education. Therefore in your case I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the course.
10th February 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Myself Reva Chauhan. I am studying diploma in medical lab technology final year course. I want to do bsc-mlt on the basis of diploma only after 10th. Is it possible to study bsc-mllt on the basis of 10th and diploma and not 12th?
Yes, it is possible to study B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology (MLT) through lateral entry in Lovely Professional University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Diploma in MLT (3 years after 10th) with 50% marks. There will be a qualifying examination before admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The fee details and all the other details available in the Official website Click Here.
18th July 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to apply DMLT in Indian army ?
Is there vaccancy in Army for DMLT ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?