27th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy being a Medical serviceman in Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir,
Can Diploma in Pharmacy be done through
Distance Education? I am a Medical professional
serving in Indian Air Force and want to do Diploma in
Pharmacy course. Is it possible through Distance Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  2. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  4. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  6. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th from non medical?
  12. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  13. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  16. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  18. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
30th June 2015, 05:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy being a Medical serviceman in Indian Air Force?

Yes ofcause it is possible to do your diploma through distance education. Here you need to find appropriate university which will offer you diploma in Pharmacy through distance education. After that get admission Online/Offline what ever be more suitable for you. Collect all books related to your syllabus and prepare for examination. Mostly open universities offer such courses. One of them is IGNOU. So visit to their official website and get details about admission procedure there.
30th June 2015, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy being a Medical serviceman in Indian Air Force?

Diploma in pharmacy is a technical course and you need to attend classes for it. There is no distance mode for this course and you have to attend classes by taking admission in an AICTE approved college in India. Also, college should be approved by PCI (Pharmacy council of India) for getting all the benefits of getting registered as pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?