10th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing ITI in Electronics Mechanic?

Sir/Madam, I would like to enroll myself for Polytechnic Diploma course in ECE stream. I am doing ITI course in Electronics Mechanic. So, after completing this ITI course, can I study this Polytechnic Diploma course?

16th November 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing ITI in Electronics Mechanic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I would like to enroll myself for Polytechnic Diploma course in ECE stream. I am doing ITI course in Electronics Mechanic. So, after completing this ITI course, can I study this Polytechnic Diploma course?

Yes, you can study Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of ITI in Electronics Mechanic course. Those candidates who have passed the 2 year ITI course are eligible to study the Polytechnic Diploma courses through lateral entry admission. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Polytechnic Diploma through lateral entry mode. Shortlisted candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the Polytechnic Diploma course. Duration of the Polytechnic Diploma course is 2 years for the ITI students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?