8th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course to select in diploma after completion of ITI Electronics mechanic?

Sir/Mam, I have completed ITI electronics mechanic and now I wanna to study higher education in diploma.. I don't know that in diploma which which course can I study in diploma? Can you please give me the right information on this? Awaiting for the response.

11th January 2017, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to select in diploma after completion of ITI Electronics mechanic?

After completion of your two years ITI Electronics mechanic course, you can choose Electronics/ Mechanic stream for pursuing Diploma course. Candidates who have passed ITI or 12th standard vocational stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry process. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?