23rd July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?

gentelme,
i, Debanjana Chatterjee passed diploma in tourism under UGC through vocational course. Now I wish to higher education in travel and tourism through distance course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  2. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  3. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  5. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  6. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  7. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  8. Which course can I do after passing 12th along with B.Com?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  10. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  11. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  12. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  13. In which institute should I do HR in travel and tourism?
  14. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  16. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  17. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  18. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
29th July 2014, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?

There are various courses which you can pursue in order to do higher education in the field of Travel and Tourism. You can pursue the following courses.

-B.B.A. in Tourism & Hospitality
-Bachelor in Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Tourism
-BBA in Tourism Management - BBA (TM)
-BA/B.Com Travel & Tourism Management
-Bachelors of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM)
-Bachelor of Commerce (Travel & Tourism Management)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?