28th December 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?

hello
i have not secured good marks in 10th standard
i have secured only 41% in 10th.
but i want to take science or to study science
for the can i get admission in diploma
after 10th standard then study b.sc????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  3. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  5. May I get admission in NMU for Diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in NMU for Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  12. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  13. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  14. Information about BSc Nursing Course? I have secured 63% in HS
  15. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  18. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
12th January 2015, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?

No, it is not mandatory to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard to get admission in B.Sc course. To be eligible to pursue B.Sc course, you must have to complete 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. If you are not interested to pursue 12th standard, you can also pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. But, it is best to pursue 12th standard after completion of your 10th standard to get admission in B.Sc course.
1st August 2020, 10:14 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?

The eligibility to study in most of the BSC college is 45% so, according to the criteria you are not eligible so you may have to take up the diploma programme
But you can check for other course and college that may admit you you in the college ,you may check the eligibility and course detail of your desired course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?