4th June 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can an ITI Instrument Mechanic with four years work experience study part time Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation?

I have completed ITI in Instrument Mechanic. Now I am working as a technician with four year experience. I want to study Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation through correspondence or part time?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  2. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  3. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  4. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  5. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  6. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  7. List few part time courses which i can do after passing Electrical Diploma course?
  8. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  9. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  11. Where can i study part time Diploma course in Oil and Gas in Delhi?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  13. Subjects to be taken after 12th to become an assistant Loco pilot?
  14. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot Post after passing FYBA exam?
  15. Universities offering Distance Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering to ITI Holder in Assam?
  16. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
  17. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  18. What is the qualification required to become a loco pilot?
24th February 2018, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an ITI Instrument Mechanic with four years work experience study part time Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation?

Yes, you can get admission in part time diploma with regular mode, through entrance exam based on your ITI qualification. Just apply for the polytechnic entrance exam of your home state.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?