21st January 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?

hello
i am interested in chemistry ...i think so.
i am thinking to do diploma in chemical engineering.is it good for girls?
which subjects are actually focused in chemical engineering?
what is the scope for chemical engineers in future?
is it safe for girls?
is it correct to go for chemical engineeering if u are interested in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  2. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  3. What will be the career scope for me after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar?
  4. Scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma holder in Indian Air Force?
  5. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  6. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  7. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  8. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times?
  11. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  13. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  14. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  16. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  17. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  18. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
25th May 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?

I have qualified my 12 Boars with 90%,marks .I want to become an IAS officers.My parents want me to do engineering b.tech.I am not interested in computers at all but being a girl it is most suitable for me they say.I don't whether i should do b.tech or which branch other than CS or IT i should choose to do b.tech ?? Reply as soon as possible
8th July 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?

Without writing entrance exam can get diploma seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?