30th January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?

hi sir/madam,
I have completed my diploma in civil engg. from R.E.S POLYTECHNIC BANGALORE. I am from bihar. can i eligble to write karnatka CET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?
  3. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  4. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  5. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for diploma CET exam after diploma in EC? Old question papers of it?
  7. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  9. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Previous year question papers for Diploma CET exam?
  11. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering if completed 12th Commerce?
  13. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  14. Am I eligible to take CET exam for Diploma?
  15. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.E in Civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering? Can I get a seat?
  17. Whether Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for B.Tech-CET?
  18. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
31st January 2015, 06:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Diploma CET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Diploma CET is an entrance examination which is conducted for candidates who have completed their three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Since, you are a student of Bihar, you are not eligible to appear in Karnataka Diploma CET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?