5th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts available for Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma student in DRDO?

Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to work in DRDO. Kindly tell me the posts which are available in DRDO for me. Waiting for your reply.

27th July 2017, 05:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts available for Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma student in DRDO?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are very less number of job opportunities for candidates from Diploma background in order to get job in DRDO. But yes, there are some of the recruitment's for which Diploma qualification is required. Some of the posts available are,

>> Technician Apprentice (Diploma)

>> Graduate Apprentice

>> Apprentice ..etc,

I suggest you to complete Bachelor Degree in the same stream i.e., in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after completion of Diploma course in order to find better job opportunities in DRDO. With Bachelor Degree, you may apply for Scientist or Engineer Grade B recruitment in ADA.

Click here to get Idea of DRDO based recruitment's
6th August 2017, 03:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the posts available for Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma student in DRDO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I want to work in DRDO. Kindly tell me the posts which are available in DRDO for me. Waiting for your reply.

Candidate in DRDO(Defence Research and Development Organization) after having Electrical and electronics engineering you can apply for various job offers like scientists, Technical staff.

>> To apply for DRDO you have to go through SET(Scientist Entry Test) which is carried out by DRDO every year.

Eligibility to Apply for DRDO Through SET:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for DRDO is bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks.

>> Age limit to apply for SET exam is 28 years.

>> As a selection process candidate have to clear SET entrance exam followed by Interview.

Syllabus for SET exam FOR EEE :-

:- Control system.

:- Networks.

:- Analog circuits.

:- Electromagnetic.

:- Digital circuits.

:- Signal and system.

:- Electronic devices.

:- Communications.

>> So dear to apply in DRDO you have to stay in touch with DRDO recruitment notification or visit website www.drdo.gov.in.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?