22nd December 2012, 07:15 PM
Hasleen Gujral

Which are the colleges for which I can apply for after scoring 708.1 composite score

i got 708.5 as my composite score in mat dec 2012. which are the colleges i can apply for???

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  2. How will I get into various institutes after scoring composite score of 695?
  3. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  4. What good colleges do I get after scoring composite score of 577.5?
  5. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  6. Best B.School which I can get after scoring 508.5 composite score?
  7. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  8. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college can I get after scoring a composite score of 500 in MAT
  10. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  11. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  12. Which college should I apply for after scoring 658 composite score and 86.22 percentile -- [New]
  13. Options available of MBA colleges in Bangalore after scoring 87 percentile and composite score of 660 in December MAT?
  14. In which top colleges can I get after scoring a composite score of 612.5 and percentile of 73.4 in December? Can I get admission in Christ College of Bangalore?
  15. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  16. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  17. Top colleges in which I can get after scoring 785 composite score in MAT May with 99.7 percentile?
  18. Which college of UP will be suitable for me after scoring 542.85 composite score in MAT December?
23rd April 2013, 12:35 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges for which I can apply for after scoring 708.1 composite score

Dear Friend,
There is no particular one first you must list out the colleges whose cutoff are mostly ranges in between your marks then select the best colleges or your interesting one.
After listing them pick out some top level of colleges whose cutoff is greater than your marks.And at last apply for all the sorted colleges including the best and your listed one.

I am sure you will be getting the admission for it.

Please be checking each and every detail of colleges including Fees and other things such as how far it is and its placement so that you should not have any problem for it after the admission.
Mostly students take admission by the name of colleges and they don't see other things and always get in trouble in future.

Be sure,think twice and always be confirm then only seek the admission as its the matter of you but not for other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?