4th January 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?

Can i do diploma in architecture after 10th in Mumbai and if yes than which are colleges for diploma in architecture. And what is the Duration for Diploma & Degree in Architecture??????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  3. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  4. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  5. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  8. Should I choose B.Arch or Architecture diploma?
  9. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  10. Diploma in Architecture after passing 10th? Colleges for the same?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mumbai University for diploma in Architecture?
  12. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  13. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  16. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
  17. List of diploma engineering colleges with 3 years duration in Mumbai
  18. Do Architecture colleges in Mumbai provide campus placements
8th January 2014, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma course in Architecture right after your 10th standard in Mumbai. The institutes where you can pursue your diploma course are as follows :-

-Pixel Dimention, Bhandup West, Mumbai
Email: [email protected]
Duration:-5 months

-Zee Interactive Learning System, Worli, Mumbai
Duration:- 15 months

-Institute of Computer Animation & Design - ICAD, Mumbai
Duration:-6 months

-Gupte accademy, Mumbai
Duration:-6 months

-Walk_in Academy of 2D/3D Animation & VFX, Mumbai
Duration:-8 months

The duration of the degree course in Architecture is usually of 4 years. However it can vary if you are pursuing part time degree course or integrated degree course. For part time, it can be of 1 or 2 years or more. For integrated one, it is usually of 5 years.
5th August 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

can I do naval architect diploma or degree after 10 in Mumbai if yes than which institute is prefer or good option
24th February 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do architect diploma after 12th in Mumbai without maths subject in 12th if yes then which institute is prefer or good one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?