1st July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in mumbai

[email protected] pls mail me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  4. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  5. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  6. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  9. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  10. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  14. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  17. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  18. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

i want to do the Diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance education by AICTE approved university /college in UP or Delhi
24th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

I Want Electric Engg. Deploma Distunce Learning College In Pune City ?
7th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I wish to study electrical diploma through distance education in kerala.
31st October 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I did B.Sc(previous) Having experience in engineering services for more than 35 years. Now i want to do Diploma or Bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering through correspondence course. Can you please suggest me the name of colleges and duration of course. Please inform me in the following email ID I will remain ever grateful to you. Thanks.
[email protected]
29th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I would like to under go diploma in electrcal and electronics through distance mode in mumbai please suggest any college in mumbai which offers such course. My e mail is [email protected]
11th June 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any universities offer distance diploma in electronics and communication engineering in india
my email id is [email protected]
24th July 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

how to do the distance learning diploma in electrical engineering as i am living at m.p. coarse should be affilated by indian govt. approed.ramanuj garg. mobile [email protected]
10th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly suggest AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai. I want to do diploma in electrical engineering after SSC through correspondence: My e mail add. [email protected]

Regards,

P M. Yadav
17th August 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How to do distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering through correspondence in Mumbai which is recognised by AICTE. My Email Id is [email protected].
18th September 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam Kindly suggest me AICTE approved collage in mumbai /navi mumbai, i am all redy diploma in safety from annamalai university but i want to do Engineering course please mail details my emai id [email protected]/[email protected]
21st November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning kindly suggest me some AICTE approved universities and also colleges offering these courses in karnataka state universitie,mysour , Swami vivekananda university and mahatma gandhi university. [email protected]
26th November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

list of college offering b.tech in mchanical through distance.
9th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma electrical engineering but my giving admission b.tech and correspoudas college in mumbai
5th May 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 year old &ssc. Passed with 61%
In 1987 & have knowledge in electrical field.
Can i do electrical diploma? How?
17th November 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 year old & PUC passed Iam already working in electrical field .Can i do electrical diploma? please suggest me how i can do diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?