7th February 2022, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Complete details of A.M.U women's polytechnic college after 10th?

Sir, I want complete detail of diploma engineering (A.M.U woman's polytechnic), can I apply for it after 10th? And what is the age limit?

14th February 2022, 04:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details of A.M.U women's polytechnic college after 10th?

For application purpose visit the official website of college, there you can get registered for admission purpose.

In order to get admission , they have to go through an entrance exam for getting admission in any of the course.
If you are a student if class 10th and want to take admission in AMU then you may take part in AMU entrance exam for either 12th or diploma course.
You can also apply for both 12th as well as diploma in engineering .
You need to have fast calculation power.
15th February 2022, 10:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details of A.M.U women's polytechnic college after 10th?

Diploma in Engineering at AMU Women's Polytechnic College is a 3-year duration course. The education required to do this course is a candidate must have passed class 10th or 12th with main subjects as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board. A candidate's minimum age should not be less than 14 years at the time of applying for admission and there is no upper age limit to apply for this course.

I am also giving you a college website link for your reference that is www.amu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?