11th February 2017, 12:51 PM
Aashiq ashi

How to become a Police officer like Sub Inspector, Constable and IPS officer after graduation in Commerce?

Sir, I have taken Commerce stream in graduation after 12th with Science. I want to become a Police Officer like Sub Inspector, Constable and IPS. How to become any of them?

14th February 2017, 08:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Police officer like Sub Inspector, Constable and IPS officer after graduation in Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get recruitment as Sub Inspector, I.P.S Officer etc.

For the recruitment the candidates have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by SSC, UPSC and State PSC.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies with examination. For Civil Services the age limit is 21-32 years and for SSC it is 19-27 years. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.ssc.nic.in.
14th February 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Police officer like Sub Inspector, Constable and IPS officer after graduation in Commerce?

Sir, In which group of subject i would have to choose after my 2 studies. ..(now I am studies at commerce group
My ambition is to be a police officer. So I would have to get some advice. .. for selecting my graduation,degree. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?