25th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Course description of Diploma in Computerised Accounting offered in UPTEC, Lucknow?

Hi,
I would like to know the course description of Diploma in Computerized Accounting. Can anyone of you let me know the course description of this course available in UPTEC, Lucknow?

Related Questions:
  1. In which overseas country i can do Computerised Accounting courses?
  2. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  3. B.Com question papers of calicut university?
  4. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  5. Does Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Lucknow University?
  6. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  7. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  8. What kind of jobs are available through Photography Diploma course? Course description of Diploma in Photography?
  9. What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow?
  10. Information about Shobhit University? I have completed BSc
  11. List of professional computer courses for commerce students
  12. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  13. Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?
  14. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  15. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  16. Courses after BCA to get good jobs in Software/IT Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  18. Description of Finance Internship offered in SPA- The Finance Advisors? -- [New]
28th June 2016, 01:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course description of Diploma in Computerised Accounting offered in UPTEC, Lucknow?

The duration of the course is 6 months.

The classes will be held 6 days/week per 2 hours/day.

After completion of this course, the candidate has full knowledge on computerized accounting which helps one to find the jobs in accounting sector.

The candidates are trained on TALLY platform and will also get "Course on computer concepts" (CCC) certificate from DOEACC society Government of India.

The course material are offered free of cost.

To view the official website please click here

Below I have attached the prospectus of UPTEC Diploma in Computerized accounting.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPTEC.pdf(3.33 MB, 36 views)
29th June 2016, 08:46 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Course description of Diploma in Computerised Accounting offered in UPTEC, Lucknow?

Course description of Diploma in Computerised Accounting offered in UPTEC, Lucknow

>>This course provides integrated and practical knowledge of Computerized Accounting.

>>Classes are held 2 hours per day, 6 days a week.

>>students will also get a ‘CCC’ Certificate from NIELIT, Govt. of India. ‘CCC’ is a mandatory qualification for Government jobs.

For more details: www.uptecnet.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?