27th June 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which college of CMJ University offer Diploma in Information Security? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Can I know which college of CMJ University offer Diploma in Information Security course? And is there any entrance exam for getting admission in this Diploma course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

29th June 2016, 09:08 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Which college of CMJ University offer Diploma in Information Security? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?

Yes, CMJ University offer P.G. Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS). The duration of the course is one year.

Procedure of admission

Purchase the application form from the office.

Select the course of your choice .Fill up the admission form carefully.

Attach copies of all certificates and mark sheets.

Send the completed admission form along with four stamp size photographs and demand draft of the first installment fees to the address mentioned below.

Candidates can also pay by cash by visiting our office and authorized counseling center.

Application can also be filled online.

Contact address:

University Name: C.M.J. University
Address: Modrina Mansion Laitumkhrah
Shillong, Meghalaya 793003 , India
City: Shillong
State: Meghalaya
Mobile: 9436105169
Phone: (0364) 2500631, 2505028, 2501217
Fax: (0364) 2500632
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?