31st March 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow?

I have completed my graduation with 51% mark. Please informed us how can i get admission to have a btc diploma from a btc college in Lucknow and what are the colleges in Lucknow which offering a btc diploma? Can you please provide me the all the necessary information for the same?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  2. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  4. Which college should I opt for MCA in lucknow?
  5. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  6. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  7. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  8. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  9. What is the procedure of B.Ed entrance exam from Lucknow
  10. Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?
  11. How to do MBA from any top institutes after doing B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College?
  12. Various biotechnology companies or institutes where six month training can be done? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  14. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  15. Which college in Allahabad or Lucknow can I get with GATE score of 416 and percentile 93.8?
  16. Can I get any government college in Lucknow after scoring 15848 in B.Ed? What are the chances of selection?
  17. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
2nd April 2015, 07:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow?

You can get admission in BTC diploma course through BTC entrance test or through management Quota. Candidates who have completed their graduation with minimum 50% of marks can apply for BTC entrance test. If you qualify such exam, you will get admission in BTC Diploma course. BTC entrance exam notification 2015 has released and even the last date to apply for BTC entrance is completed by 5th March 2015. So, you can apply for BTC entrance test in the next year.

Following are some of the colleges in Lucknow, which are offering BTC Diploma course

KCM College of Education
Address: Lucknow Road, Uttar Pradesh 226301

G.S.R.M. Memorial Degree College
Address: D-6, Kanpur Road, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow

Sardar Bhagat Singh College
Address: Salempur Pataura, Mohaan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

TDL College of Engineering and Management Sciences
Address: NH-56, Sultanpur Road, Kasimpur Biruha,
Gosainganj, Lucknow

Rajat Degree College
Address: Matyari Chauraha Chinhut, Faizabad Rd, Matiyari, Chinhat, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
8th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do BTC diploma from a BTC college in Lucknow?

What is the least percentage should I have in graduation to have an admission in BTC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?