19th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Does Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Lucknow University?

Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Fine Arts course in Lucknow University. Can you please tell me that this course is available or not in Lucknow University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of one year diploma in fine arts in Lucknow University?
  2. Availibility of one year diploma course in Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  5. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  6. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  7. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  10. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  11. Last date for B.A fine arts for submission in Lucknow University?
  12. What is the percentage required for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Lucknow University?
  13. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  14. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  15. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  16. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA?
  17. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  18. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
23rd August 2015, 11:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Lucknow University?

Direct course "Diploma in Fine Arts" course is not offered b Lucknow University or University of Lucknow. But there are several diploma courses offered by Lucknow university in the Faculty of Fine Arts. Here are the Diploma program available in Lucknow university.

>> Diploma in Art Masters Training

>> Diploma in Wood Work

>> Diploma in Home Art and Home Craft

>> Diploma in Iron and Heavy Metal Work

>> Diploma in Furniture Design and Interior Decoration

Very Important Link - Click here for MORE Details of FINE ARTS

Bachelor Degree Programs Offered:

* Bachelor of Visual Art (Painting)
* Bachelor of Visual Art (Sculpture)
* Bachelor of Visual Art (Applied Art)
* B.F.A in Textile Design
23rd August 2015, 08:34 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Diploma in Fine Arts offered in Lucknow University?

Yes, the Lucknow University is providing arts for the students who wants to study in the University. The duration of course is 2 years. The maximum age of the candidate should be 22 years. The candidate must have completed his/her intermediate with arts as one of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?