21st September 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of Diploma in Hotel Management?

Kindly inform the course time period of the hotel management a i have have done my 10 2 in 2010 but was doing the job due to financial problem of the family.
Now i want to do something profissional so i hereby request u to inform me the details regardig this diploma course.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  3. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  4. Details of Diploma in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  5. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  6. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  7. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  8. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  9. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  10. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  11. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  12. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  13. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  14. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  15. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  16. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
24th September 2014, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Diploma in Hotel Management?

The Diploma in Hotel Management course duration is of 3 years. The candidates whop have completed 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.

Details of Diploma in Hotel Management :-
Since the Diploma course is of 3 years, each year is considered as different phase. The following is the schedule for 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management course in phases as follows :-

-->Phase I :-
The first year is spent in learning basic skills under laboratory conditions. Students are taught how to cook, serve at a table, make beds, and are introduced about the basics of hotel and tourism. Each day is divided between theory and practical class.

-->Phase II :-
In the first six months of the second year, the students in the hotel can practice their skills in live conditions. Students can learn quality food preparation, and get hands on training and try out the regional cuisines of India.

-->Phase III :-
The final year covers managerial training in financial management, sales and marketing, budging etc. Students can learn through shouldering responsibilities of the institute as mess proctor, hostel proctor, cultural activities secretary, president, general secretary and treasurer of the students union. They get an opportunity to try out their managerial skills in live conditions at the Institute.

These are the complete details about the 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management course. To get an admission in the course, you need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the respective University/ College.
25th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly inform the course time period of the hotel management a i have have done my 10 2 in 2010 but was doing the job due to financial problem of the family.
Now i want to do something profissional so i hereby request u to inform me the details regardig this diploma course.
Thanking you
Diploma in Hotel Management is an Diploma related course in Hotel Management specialization. The duration of this course is about three to four years. The candidate who are aspiring to do Diploma in Hotel Management must have good knowledge and interest towards cooking and must be creative.

There is good scope for Diploma in Hotel Management. After successfully completing this course, you can get a good job with high salary package in reputed hotel industry.

Eligibility Criteria:-

~Candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification at the first attempt, are also eligible to apply. Those candidates, who have appeared or are appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply.

~The admission to this course is based on the marks scored in 10th board exam.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Hotel Management:-
  • Delhi institute of hotel management and catering Technology
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
26th November 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing Bds 2nd year.. Is there any way that I can study hotel management in distance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?