1st August 2012, 07:05 PM
Prathvindian

Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

I completed my diploma in mechanical engg. Is it possible to change the branch in BE to Industrial Engineering and management & What are the other possibities? kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my branch to civil in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  3. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  6. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  9. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. Can I get any branch other than Industrial engineering and management in NIT Kurukshetra?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Is there any option to change branch after diploma in mechanical engineering to B.E production engineering?
  14. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
14th January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to Production engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering.
22nd May 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

will I get aeronautical and civil engineering after completion of my diploma mechanical . .??? please help Me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?