18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advanced Diploma course in Hardware Maintenance which is available in Dev Samaj College for Women? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  2. How many Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance seats are available in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar? -- [New]
  6. Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?
  7. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control in S. Kula Women’s College, Manipur?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Graphics and Animation) course in C-DAC, Chennai?
  11. Scope of studying Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  13. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  17. Course duration & fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
14th February 2019, 10:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?

=> The fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women is Rs.48000.

=> As per my knowledge, the duration of Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women is one year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: 6, Sukhna Path, Burail, 45B, Sector 45, Chandigarh, 160047
Phone: 0172 260 3497
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?