25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation from Sanford College of Information and Technology. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

30th April 2019, 09:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?

=> The fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology is Rs.36500.

=> The duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

No. 5, Vijay Complex, Above Bata, Opp.Hotel Nandana Palace, Kammanahalli Main Road
Bangalore, Karnataka 560084, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?