18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Efforts Institute of Management and Technology for Diploma in Nursing Administration course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  2. How many Diploma in Nursing Administration seats are available in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  4. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  5. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  8. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  9. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  10. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  15. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study GNM for Nursing Administration Diploma holder?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
14th February 2019, 10:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?

The eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology is given below.

=> Diploma in Nursing Administration is a 12th standard Nursing Diploma course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed G.N.M., R.N.R.M., with two years’ experience in the profession from a recognized institute.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?