9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?

I want to know the educational qualification through which I can get admission for Advanced Diploma course in TV & Video Production at P.C.M.S.D. College for Women. Can I know the total fee expenses and course duration also?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  2. Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM for SC candidate?
  3. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?
  8. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  9. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  10. Procedure and qualification to apply for an Internship in BEL? Total fee expenses of Internship?
  11. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  13. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for SIP & Cloud - Advanced Sales Training in The SIP School? Total fee expenses of this training?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  16. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Com after graduating with 43%
  18. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
2nd May 2017, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required for Advanced Diploma(TV & Video Production) admission in P.C.M.S.D. College for Women? Total fee expenses and course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the educational qualification through which I can get admission for Advanced Diploma course in TV & Video Production at P.C.M.S.D. College for Women. Can I know the total fee expenses and course duration also?

PCM S.D. College for Women, Jalandhar offers Certificate course in Film & Video Production. The eligibility to study the Certificate in Film & Video Production is a pass in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examinations in any stream. The duration of the course is one year (2 semesters). The course is taught in English. Candidates after completion of the course can work in TV or Media field. They can also work in the film industry or Radio / TV news reading or anchoring. For exact fee details, candidates have to approach the institution. PCM S.D. College for Women, Jalandhar website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?